Saturday 8 June 2013

Bridge gone, Guidetti’s final loan test?

News that Wayne Bridge turned down an offer to move to ol’ ‘arry’s QPR was quickly followed by the 56th rumour in 12 months that John Guidetti might join Sunderland on loan.

Skitting – and slight exaggeration aside – I hope John DOES join Sunderland on loan in order to gain 4 or 5 months ‘proper’ experience. Not only do we need to see what John can do at Premier League level but under Paulo Di Canio, I can see him flourish and be allowed to express himself. Certainly the fiery Italian would like the work ethic and professionalism of the young Swede.

Back to Wayne Bridge, briefly, it was good see that Redknapp was irked by his Clubs’ dithering-over and eventual unwillingness to sign the ex-England left-back – anything that gets up the nose of the ‘twitchy one’ is fine by me. J


He's a gud boy; he's a gud-gud boy...


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Going, going…staying


And, we’re told by the Mirror, that City have released a…’released’ and ‘retained’ list. On that released list - in addition to Wayne - is Roque Santa Cruz (still has some weeks to run on his contract), Kolo Toure (free agent...but again not until 1st July 2013), Filippo Mancini (whatever) and Ryan McGivern (recently signed by Hibs on a 2-year contract).

Sceptical


On the retained list, there are names like Gareth Barry (50/50 for me whether he’ll be kept on); Dedryck Boyata (doubtful he’ll remain at the Club), Edin Dzeko (another one in the balance), Javier Garcia (most likely to be leaving to make way for a ‘new look’ midfield), Aleksandar Kolarov (surely not!), Costel Pantilimon (actively looking for a move), Luca Scapuzzi (I would be surprised if he had a City future) and Alex Tchuimeni-Nimely (can’t see him making it either).

In short, I don’t give too much credence to this so-called list released by Manchester City; I can’t see anything on City’s own WEB site either…

Fernandinho


So, the ‘putting of pen to paper’ of Fernandinho a couple of days ago took me a little by surprise; in that I didn’t expect anything like that to happen until after our new Manager was in place.
 
And, okay, Manchester City probably aren’t (yet) big in the Ukraine but when asked the question right at the end of this interview (at 5:36),

Finally, what do you know about Manchester City and this Football Club(aren’t they one in the same thing?) he may as well have said,

Well, f*ck all really”.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete