Sunday 14 August 2022

Blog announcement

Due to going away for a week’s holiday this-coming Friday, there’ll be no pre-match blog posting prior to our away trip to Newcastle United on Sunday 21st August; a game I’m still hoping to watch. I should be back in the afternoon on Friday 26th August, so I would imagine that I’ll be able to get a pre-match blog posting out mid-morning’ish on Saturday 27th August, a few hours ahead of our home match against Crystal Palace.

There is actually another game that we have in-between both of those league fixtures, which is a charity friendly in Spain on Wednesday night against Barcelona. Assuming he travels, I hope we triple-check that Bernardo Silva is back on the plane before they close the doors prior to take off on our return trip…

In the meantime, there’s a chance that I might do a brief profile piece about our new signing, Sergio Gomez, which could be confirmed in the next couple of days or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment