Wednesday 13 November 2013

Good article - gotta agree...

It's pretty lazy Blogging, I must admit, to simply add a hyperlink to a Blog of someone else's article - particularly one in which others may have already read - but sometimes you come across a piece that you agree so much with that you just want to share.

Spot on M.E.N.


This piece in today's Manchester-based newspaper that I read at work during my dinner pretty much sums up, for me, what issues Pellegrini has to address. If I get more time I might stick my own thoughts and 'add ons' to what they've said in each of their 10 points. It's a good and very accurate write-up.

I have to add that, equally, they did the same piece on Manyoo. I didn't bother even reading that for some reason...

I promise!


Recently I promised to pop down to City's new, developing training complex to take a few updated shots, as the work is really coming along quite fast now. I'll be honest, I've been down there at least 3 times since on other business and...keep forgetting...to take my camera. I intend to make the effort this coming Saturday...

Update: Pictures to be taken tomorrow; to be posted soon afterwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment